· Tranche 1 (July 2011) : includes the municipalities of Lashkar Gah (southern Afghanistan), Herat (in the west), Mazer-e-Sharif (in the north) and Mehterlam (in the east), all of Bamiyan and Panshir provinces, Kabul province (except for Surobi district).
· Tranche 2 (Dec. 2011) : includes the provinces of Parwan (in the east), Balkh, Takhar, Sar-e Pul and Samangan (in the north), Daikondi, Nimroz (in the south), Herat (in the west) as well as various districts and municipalities all over Afghanistan*.
· Capital: Surobi Distirct
· North: Shibirghan Municipality, Districts of Faizabad, Yaftal-e, Shah-e Kishim, Tashkan, Baharak, Argo, Arghanj
· East: Ghazni Municipality, Districts of Qarghah'i, Jalalabad, Behsud, Kuz Kunar, Kamah, Surkh Rod, Markaz, Hisah, Jalrayz, Maidan Shar
· South: Districts of Marjah, Nawah-ye Barakzai, Nad Ali
· West: Districts of Ab-e Kamari, Qal'ah-ye Now, Chagcharan