The annual ACO/ACT Public Affairs Conference will take place at Headquarters Allied Air Command, Izmir, Turkey between 28 September and 01 October 2010. There will be ACO/ACT closed working sessions on Tuesday 28 September. The conference will open on 29 September and close late afternoon on 01 October.
Location – Travel Information:
· The ACO/ACT Annual PA Conference will be held at the General Vecihi AKIN Garrison (GVAG), Şirinyer, Izmir, Turkey.
· Transportation will be provided between the designated conference hotel (Swissôtel Grand Efes) and the Garrison.
· Travel to and from airports is an individual responsibility.
Registration period is over.
· The Swissôtel Grand Efes has provisionally reserved rooms for conference attendees at a discounted rate. It is conveniently located in downtown Izmir.
· The discounted rate for conference attendees is: 95 Euro + %8 VAT (Single Standard, B&B) 105 Euro + %8 VAT (Double Standard, B&B)
· Reservations should be made directly with the hotel using the downloadable Hotel Booking Form in order to receive the discounted price. The hotel will accept forms by fax or email at Oral.Konag@swissotel.com and Reservations.Izmir@swissotel.com.
· The hotel has requested attendees reserve their rooms as soon as possible. Later reservations will be accepted at conference rates if space is available.
· Click here for additional hotel information.
Monday evening : ACT/ACO registration
Tuesday AM : ACO/ACT talks
Tuesday PM : ACO/ACT talks continue
Tuesday evening : Non ACT/ACO Registration/Full Conference Welcome Icebreaker
Wednesday AM : Conference training sessions begin at 8:30
Wednesday PM : Conference continues (until 17:30)
Thursday AM : Conference continues
Thursday PM : Conference continues (until 16:00)
Thursday evening : Conference dinner
Friday AM : Cultural event
All attendees will be required to pay a modest Conference Fee.
A cultural visit to Ephesus, Saint Mary's House and, if time permits, Şirince village, will be included in the programme and is scheduled for Friday morning. There will be a charge for this optional event.
The optional conference dinner will also incur a charge.
Should you require further assistance or information on any aspect of this special event, please contact CDR Nigel MARTIN, GBR (N) or LTC Jose Manuel CORDON ESP (A) at email@example.com.